Saturday, April 21, 2007

Minutes to Midnight

I love Linkin Park.

After Meteora (which I think is the last real album made - I don't actually consider Collission Course as an album but more like reanimation of their past songs), I thought they faded into oblivion. They've been too quiet. Besides that, Mike Shinoda had Fort Minor ... which made me think of the possibility of Linkin Park is no more. And it made me wonder what Joseph Hahn would be up to?

(Note of envy: A friend of mine actually met these guys. She had a picture and autograph for proofs. I wanted to maim her - hehehe.)

I was listening to the radio while driving to work, when the DJ said that they are going to debut the new Linkin Park song.

After hearing "What I've Done," I had this itch to get the CD. Well, the itch I couldn't scratch. When I went to the music store, they don't even have an idea of it (which made me think how they ended up working in a music store in the first place - reminded me of the time I was looking for the Foo Fighter's In Your Honor album. I asked for it and their faces were as blank as a white wall. Why I keep on coming to that place? I wonder myself.)

Anyway, I had to resort to the net. And true enough, I have to wait a little bit more for May 15th.

Where is my calamine lotion?

No comments: