Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out of the Loop

As usual, writing an entry on this blog these days is a leisure.  Today happens to be one of THAT days that I have extra time to do something aside from work.I've missed a lot of movies lately and only rely on other people's opinions about these movies I've  failed to catch:1. 3002. The Holiday
3. Pathfinder

Aside from movies, I don't know what's going on with Gil Grissom and Dr. Gregory House since I've ignored the boob tube for quite some time in favor of SLEEP.The only thing updated in my life is my precious I-Pod ... which I think is not that updated too.  Current songs on repeat are:
1. Hideaway - The Delays2. Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin (actually this is quite old, but I love it)3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy4. Look After You - The Fray5. Just Say A Word - Josh KelleyOne pal is dying to upload Relient K songs, but I haven't seen him for a month either.
The only update I have is this:
For 103.5 K-Lite TheBlade fans (you know who you are) ... he's back on the air.  He's DJ-ing on jazz music these days (hehehe). You can check him out at Dream FM 106.7.  Don't have his on-board schedule, but I will get it from a very reliable source (A die-harder fan - I'm just a die hard fan, hehehe, she's THAT worse).

1 comment:

necromuncher said...

Pathfinder is a waste of time and money. The trailer was good enough that attracted me to watch the film myself and I think the director of the film has a good visuals but when the talking is about the content, uggghhh.. lack of chemistry between characters, predictable and acting was displeasing.

I'd rather enjoy watching 300 over again.

Ei, you should check out Relient K and Sherwood too! Relevant posts at http://harmonyinmyears.blogspot.com/
Remember the famous "One Thing" from Finger Eleven? These guys just released their new album "Them vs. You vs. Me" with the single "Paralyzer". Try the search box if your looking for some of my previous posts.

I'm glad to hear TheBlade has come back. But, on a jazz genre? lol I should check that out.