Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dilemma

Finally I understood the feeling of two-timing.

The dilemma of choosing which one. The comparing. The rationalizing. The computing - yup, even that too.

Last Tuesday, I had to run an errand at the Cubao area. I passed by Araneta Coliseum and saw a poster of Incubus - Live in Manila, March 9. I said to myself "Perfect!" I've always wanted to catch Brandon Boyd on stage and drag two of my audiophile friends along. So I was thinking, okay I'll reserve a tickets when I go online. My two friends I decided to pay for - no matter how much it would cost. Since I owe one a Christmas gift, and the other I will have to give a birthday gift. So this is perfect.

When I got into my car, I received a text message from one of those said audiophile friends informing me that Maroon 5 will be performing in Manila on March 5. And I suddenly remembered that when I passed by Araneta Coliseum, Maroon 5 songs were blaring on the speakers. I suspected that they will be playing on that same stadium.

Great. Now what?! I can't miss out watching Maroon 5.

So I started pitting Adam Levine against Brandon Boyd. And I couldn't choose. So I asked Mr. Birthday Boy which he would like to watch. He says any would do - "But surely Maroon 5 will be fun because their songs are danceable. However, I also like Incubus. So whatever you choose, you're not gonna lose."

WE-hell, that's what you think!

So, I consulted the other friend. She informs me that the patron seats of Maroon 5 costs like 10,000 - ouch! I had to go online and check out Incubus prices. Almost 4,000 for a patron seat - reasonable. And yet .... Adam Levine!!! This LOve! Sunday Morning! Won't Go Home Without You! Makes Me Wonder! She Will Be Looooooved!!!

Aaargh.

What to do, what to do.

I was staring at the online reservations of Ticketnet (two pop-ups on the screen). I closed my eyes and let the mouse show me the way.

Dilemma solved.

Brandon, I'll see you on March 9.

No comments: